Kenton City Schools is looking for a 2nd Shift custodian.
OPENING FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
CUSTODIAN 2ND SHIFT
KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
8 HRS. PER DAY 260 DAYS PRORATED
HOURLY WAGES ACCORDING TO SENIORITY
Qualifications – The qualifications for this position are listed in the job description. Essential qualifications include the following:
● Works effectively with minimal supervision. Cleans and is on duty in assigned areas. Protects district property. Performs tasks efficiently to meet deadlines.
● Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
● Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conducts.
● Check daily schedule to find out if a school activity requires preparation or clean up.
● Contributes to an effective and positive work/learning environment. Performs all assigned duties.
● Develops mutually respectful relationships with co-workers, vendors and the public. Functions as part of a cohesive team.
Send resume/application to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Applications are on the Kenton City Schools website or can be picked up at the Administration Building, 222 W. Carrol St.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, December 8, 2021.