OPENING FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT/BUS AIDE
KENTON HIGH SCHOOL
8 HRS. PER DAY 179 DAYS
HOURLY WAGES ACCORDING TO SENIORITY
- Proper certification required.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) training.
- Ability to lift and use restraint if needed, toileting
- Performs classroom support services as a collaborative member of the educational team to help students benefit from relevant development programs.
- Performs duties under the direct supervision of an assigned teachers or assigned administrators.
- Assists individuals or small groups of students with remedial or enrichment activities.
- Helps implement intervention strategies identified in individual plans.
- Assists with non-classroom activities (eg. arrival/departure, lunch, recess, field trips, etc.)
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill.
- Maintains open/effective communications.
Email resume/application to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Tuesday, May 10, 2022.