Summer Meals News Release

Kenton City Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination during the meal service. Children will need to be present and eat the meal at the meal site.  No food can be taken from the site.  No adult meals are available.

Meals will be provided, on a first come, first serve basis to children ages 1-18.  

Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows

May 31 – June 29 – only

  • Kenton High School –11:30a-12:00

June 6 – July 21

  • New Hope Church – 11 -11:30a
  • YMCA – 11:30-12:00
  • Mary Lou Johnson Library 12-12:30
  • Forest Court Apartments – 12:30-1pm

July 22, 23, 24 only

  • Abundant Life Church – 12 -12:30

For more information

Contact – Regina Comstock, Kenton City Schools
Cafeteria Supervisor
419-673-7248 option 2

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

  Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

  1400 Independence Avenue, SW

  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.