OPENING FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Proper certification required: Ohio School Speech Language Pathologist License/Certificate
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluates students and helps design educationally relevant developmental programs as a collaborative member of the educational team.
- Adheres to the ASHA/Ohio Board Code of Ethics and Scope of Practices for Speech Language Pathologists in Schools.
- Generates Evaluation Team Reports (ETR) by required deadlines.
- Writes/implements and documents Individualized Education Plans (IEP) goals and objectives according to need and baseline data.
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Pursues opportunities to enhance professional performance.
Email resume to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Friday, June 17, 2022.