OPENING FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
7.5 HRS. PER DAY, 200 DAYS (PRORATED)
HOURLY WAGES ACCORDING TO SENIORITY
- Performs secretarial and ancillary duties that facilitate the timely attainment of district objectives. Keeps informed about program/procedure changes.
- Greets/assists visitors. Answers/directs phone calls efficiently. Takes detailed messages.
- Prepares letters, memos, notes, emails, etc. Maintains calendars/schedules as directed.
- Maintains a procurement files (e.g., transmittal letters, contracts, confirmations, guarantees, etc.).
- Follows established district protocols to ensure the accurate/timely recording and preservation of documents. Maintains a systematic filing system that supports the efficient retrieval of records.
- Enrolls and withdraws students.
- Maintains student records including attendance.
- Collects/organizes data for analysis.
- Prepares requisitions for administrative approval.
- Helps with special projects/committee activities as directed.
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Participates in training to keep current with professional standards associated with work duties.
- Updates skills as needed to use available task-appropriate technology effectively.
Send resume/application to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Monday, October 10, 2022.