OPEN FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
3.5 HRS. PER DAY 179 DAYS (PRORATED)
HOURLY WAGE ACCORDING TO SENIORITY
Qualifications – The qualifications for this position are listed in the job description. Essential qualifications include the following:
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conduct.
- Ensures all tasks are completed within required time-frames.
- Performs ancillary duties that support the effective deliver/advancement of high quality food services.
- Develops mutually respectful relationships with co-workers. Functions as part of a cohesive team.
- Works effectively with minimal supervision.
Deadline to apply is Friday, February 10,2023.
Send application/resume to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]