SUPPLEMENTAL OPENING FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
HEAD VARSITY GIRLS SOCCER COACH
This position requires employees to:
· Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
· Manage/help manage the effective delivery/advancement of program activities, and develop and maintain positive relationships with students and parents;
· Possess and maintain open, effective and professional communications skills in dealings with students, parents and staff;
· Exemplify professionalism, and display appropriate professional behavior and judgment at all times; and
· Satisfy minimum qualifications and essential functions, as referenced in this posting and/or the job description.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and any additional supporting materials to Brett Purcell at [email protected] by Friday, February 17, 2023 by 3:00 pm.