Parents interested in the Kenton Elementary School preschool program, click here to register your student for screening. All fields are required to complete your registration. The documents needed at registration are as follows:
1. Child’s birth certificate
2. Child’s social security card
3. Child’s immunization record
4. Custody papers (if applicable)
5. Proof of residency – any bill with current name and address
6. Photo ID – driver’s license
7. Proof of income of anyone working in the household (2 paystubs or yearly W-2).
You must bring these documents to screening if you want your child to be considered for enrollment.
Also, your registration will be followed by a phone call. Kindergarten will have a four-day registration for 2023-2024 – Monday, May 22, 2023, Tuesday, May 23, 2023, Wednesday, May 24, 2023, and Thursday, May 25, 2023. Time slots are limited and are as follows:
|May 22, 2023||May 23, 2023||May 24, 2023||May 25, 2023|
|8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|9:30 am||9:30 am||9:30 am||9:30 am|
|12:00 pm||12:00 pm||12:00 pm||12:00 pm|
|1:30 pm||1:30 pm||1:30 pm||1:30 pm|
We will take up to twelve per time slot.