195 Day Administrative Contract/$300.00 per day
The qualifications for this position are listed in the job description. Essential qualifications include the following:
- Proper certification required. 1-8, 4-9, or PK-12 teaching license.
- Develop and monitor all KCS RIMPS
- Responsible for all parent contracts required for Title I
- Responsible for the district’s adherence to the the most current Dyslexia laws (this includes all parent notification, screening, and teacher training)
- Assist with the monitoring and implementation of new ELA curriculum
- Plan and supervise all parent community events in accordance with Title I requirements
- Coordinate with Title I teachers and provide support for literacy instruction
- Participate in MTSS team activities
- Support building administration with TBT initiatives
- Provide professional development for teachers as needed to support literacy initiatives of the district
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conduct.
- Exhibits effective time management and resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Helps implement workplace initiatives that advance district goals.
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
Send resume to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]