- Proper certification required.
- Piano proficiency is preferred.
- Helps manage the effective delivery/advancement of music program activities. Provides direction, support, and accountability to help students benefit from participation in the vocal music program.
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Integrates technology into the curriculum.
- Collaborates, creates, and implements interdisciplinary units.
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and willingness to take on challenging tasks.
Email resume to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 25, 2023.