OPENING FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR WITH A START DATE OF JULY 5, 2022
KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
8 HRS. PER DAY 260 DAYS PER YEAR
HOURLY WAGES $16.56-$18.21
Essential qualifications include the following:
- Works effectively with minimal supervision. Cleans and is on duty in assigned areas. Protects district property. Performs tasks efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conducts.
- Check daily schedule to find out if a school activity requires preparation or clean up.
- Contributes to an effective and positive work/learning environment. Performs all assigned duties.
- Develops mutually respectful relationships with co-workers, vendors and the public. Functions as part of a cohesive team.
Applications are available at the Kenton City Schools administrative office located at 222 W. Carrol St., Kenton, Ohio. Questions can be emailed to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]