OPENING FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Proper certification required. Intervention Specialist K-12 license.
- CPI trained.
- Writing Individualized Education Program (IEP). Conducting IEP meetings.
- Attends training and meetings as required.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of subject matter, pedagogy, and common core. Organizes subject content and learning goals.
- Integrates technology into the curriculum.
- Creates and implements interdisciplinary units.
- Exemplifies professionalism and fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Pursues opportunities to enhance professional performance.
*This is a temporary two year (2022-2023 and 2023-2024) Midwest Regional ESC position.
Send resume to Linda Dickerson at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Friday, April 29, 2022.